Sunday, October 6, 2013

Plans (Day 94 KEDfaY)


Today was a day of just getting things done. I turned in my detention for HPKCHC. We went grocery shopping which we've needed to do for about two weeks now. I worked on the supa sekrit project for another 2 hours and my owl sweater for another hour. Both are going well and I'm happy with how they're turning out. 

Tomorrow is going to be a day of getting stuff done around here. I need to clean up because although we aren't messy people, I still haven't really cleaned in a few weeks because I've been lazy. I also plan on working out tomorrow for at least a little bit just to try to get back into the habit of it. I really need to stop sleeping until 10:30 AM because there's no reason for me to. I think that this bout of depression has lasted long enough and now I need to get off my ass and do things. I feel that that's always the first step, realizing you need to get shit done and actually caring that it needs to get done. 

I feel that I am babbling and not really being coherent and not in any creative way, just in the babbly sort of way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment