Friday, October 18, 2013

SHHHH! (Day 106 KEDfaY)

No picture today. It's much too dark to try to get a cell phone pic and the cat has disappeared. I think she's moved onto the next stage of her attempt of murdering me. She's started being friendly towards me and has gone so far as to cuddle with me earlier today while I was reading. Obviously it's an evil plot.

Knitting today has all been supa sekrit knitting. I'm test knitting something for Lee Meredith which I have been sworn to secrecy about. I'll show you of course once I'm done with it but for now you just have to trust me that it's awesome and fun and I love it.

But for now it's bed time. Just wanted to pop in and do the post real quick. It would've been a no dialogue post if I had gotten a picture earlier today but I didn't because I forgot. *shrug* Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment