Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Best laid plans (Day 89 KEDfaY)


So there is a blanket that I've been working on for three years now. You might notice that there's one lonely little hole waiting for the last hexagon. You might also notice that it seems a bit...wonky. 

I thought I had started connecting them correctly. I thought I had double checked and made sure it would all line up just fine but NOOOOO! Of course not because I am THIS close to finishing the damn thing and I'm off. 

I am now trying to figure out what to do. Do I fix it now? Do I fix it later? Do I ignore it and use it as a blanket nonetheless? Do I add a whole other row of hexes along the side to fix that problem? I just don't know at this point.

I also knit today. I don't have a picture of it because I waited to long to take one so all of the sunlight is gone but if you believe me, it looks a lot like yesterday's picture just a bit longer. I'm back on my anti-anxiety meds as I have mentioned before, which I love. They make everyday little things just that instead of a whole big to-do which I have been known to do about the simplest things. The downside is that my body will not stay asleep for more than about five hours at a time. As I may or may not have mentioned before, I need 8 hours of sleep for the benefit of everyone around me. Just, trust me on this. So this morning when I woke up at 4 am for no explicable reason, I decided to watch some shows and work on my sweater a bit instead of lay in bed and pretend to try to go back to sleep when I know I wouldn't until after the Boyfriend left for work four hours later. I am very happy with the progress so far though. It's coming along nicely. I am worried I might run out of yarn but I've had that worry for a while. I might just end up with shorter sleeves than originally planned. 

Aside from chunks of my skin on my nose falling off, my day has been largely uneventful. After this weekend though, I think I'll take it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment