Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Itchy (Day 117 KEDfaY)

Please ignore the missing dresser drawer. I took it out to empty it and just hadn't put it back yet.

More knitting on SSP#1 today. I am 2/3 through this one part that I've had problems with and it's FINALLY looking right. I'll work on it more tonight. I don't think I'll get much done on it tomorrow since tomorrow is my trip to the doctor and an altogether day out. I'm really hoping I don't have the flesh eating bacteria. I can't afford to be in the hospital right now. Again, no necrotizing flesh on my face but this is the doctor who gave me an EKG last time I when I just needed my Pap for the year so who knows what he'll do. 

The worst part about this rash right now is that it itches like crazy and I can't help but pick at it and scratch it which means I'm washing my hands a million times a day. My hands are all dry and gross now because of it. I already had a thing about picking at scabs and now my face is a huge series of scabs that I just want to pick at. It's not fun. Hopefully the doctor will give me some helpful advice tomorrow. Who knows. In the meantime, I have a supa sekrit project to work on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment