Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Supa sekrit projects for everyone! (Day 104 KEDfaY)

I have no explanation for why she looks terrified. 
Since I've started my second supa sekrit project, there will probably be more pictures of the cat. I'd tell you all about it but it's for my brother and he's a sneaky little shit (love ya!) and I don't want to take any chances of him finding out what I'm making him. It's awesome though, I will say that. 

As for the first supa sekrit project, I am frustrated beyond belief with it right now. I have to rip out a BUNCH of rows after I thought I fixed the problem. Well, I didn't. So. Yeah. I'm super frustrated.

In good news though, I have been commissioned by a friend to make something for her. It's not due until Christmas, so I have plenty of time to try to get other stuff done first. She posted on twitter today, a picture of a crocheted uterus. I then said that I could knit her one. She responded, "Could you make one with a chestburster coming out of it?" How could I say no to that? You can call my friends a lot of things, but "normal" is definitely not one of them. I have yarn, I just need to plan really. I have some ideas but nothing concrete but again, she's not getting it until Christmas so I have plenty of time. Supa sekrit project #1 though is on a much tighter deadline and it's being a super pain in the ass. It's in time out because I'm so mad at it. 

I might also be test knitting something in the near future which will also be supa sekrit knitting. So expect lots of pictures of the cat. Maybe I can get her to be playful one day and do a photo shoot so you don't have to deal with crappy cellphone pics of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment