Thursday, September 26, 2013

I have no excuse (Days 83 and 84 KEDfaY)

It was just one of those days where I felt like I was forgetting to do something all day. Seriously, I went to bed still feeling like I forgot something. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what it was.

And then I remembered about five minutes ago.


That's the washcloth that I started yesterday at knitting and finished knitting about five minutes ago. I'm going to do a crocheted edging so I can use up the rest of the yarn because I didn't quite use 50 yards and I need 50 for HPKCHC.

It wasn't like I didn't knit yesterday because I totally did, I just missed writing the post. Go me!

I also worked on the supa sekrit project yesterday. Not a whole lot but I am a little bit further than I was two days ago when I had to rip a bunch back. It's still slow going but it's going. 

I just hope, dear reader, that you can forgive me for completely spacing this blog. Maybe I should set a reminder for myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment