Saturday, September 21, 2013

Realist (Day 79 KEDfaY)

She is sitting in her box. She is a firm believer of, "If I fits, I sits."

Did some sekrit project knitting this morning, hence the picture of the cat. She was pretending to be interested in my phone when really I think she was trying to get close to my hand to eat it. Right now I'm waiting for my swatches to be approved for my OWL because if I'm making this thing, I want points for it too, dammit. 

Skyped again with my puppy today. It sounds weird and it was a little weird but I got to see her. She was definitely more awake today and seemed less out of it, which was nice. About halfway through the call though she decided it was nap time and went to sleep. I'm hoping that she's doing better and it was just a bad few days. I'm hopeful yet realistic. Things are still tough right now. My puppy is still my background picture on my phone. It's a good picture, but it's bittersweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment