Wednesday, September 4, 2013

SORRY I'M BUSY FOREVER NOW (Day 62 KEDfaY)


I finished my washcloth today and got 2/3 of the way done on another one but that's not what's important.


That is what's important. 

It is my big present from my wonderful, fantastic, superific boyfriend whom I love with a good portion of my heart. I am quite excited to actually start spinning. I just put some twist back into some recycled cotton I salvaged from a very ugly pink sweater that will become some very ugly pink washcloths (notice a theme?). I won't start actually spinning until tomorrow probably. But it's wonderful and I love it and now I face a load of anxiety and apprehension because what if I hate it? What if I never pick it up? What if my hands fall off of their own accord? 

But for right now, I'm just going to enjoy it. :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment