Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I think I'm in love (Day 69 KEDfaY)


Worked some on my scarf/shawl thing today at knit group. I was really digging it and then while out today and working on it, the one yarn was shedding all over the place. I think I ended up with enough to make a small skein on me today while knitting it. It might be gifted if it doesn't stop shedding because who wants to deal with that? 




I also skeined up my latest spinning and took both of my hand spuns to knit group and was told by someone who teaches spinning that they are really good for a beginner which made me feel all sorts of awesome. She suggested a few tips to help fix some problems I have so I might do that soon. Then again, since this skein is for me, I might just leave the mistakes and deal with it later. We'll see. 

In other news, I might've found a small freelance job. It has nothing to do with anything else that I've done in the past 6 years but it could lead to more freelance jobs and that's definitely what I need right now. So fingers crossed that it goes well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment