Friday, September 27, 2013

LOOK PRETTY (Day 85 KEDfaY)

She's very confused as to why I was taking a picture and didn't respond to me shouting, "LOOK PRETTY" at her. She never responds to me though so I don't know what I was expecting.

Worked more on the supa sekrit project and I am even writing the blog post about it earlier than normal. A friend is visiting this weekend so it might be more posts of just pictures with titles that I think are witty but most people probably won't notice. I like to think I'm a lot wittier than I am. You know how that goes.

I haven't done much other knitting today. The supa sekrit project is VERY slow going. I worked on it for an hour today and the progress is very minimal. I've said numerous times I can't count and the lack of this skill is definitely messing with me on this project. I knew that this project would be a challenge but it's being more of a challenge than I expected. I'm hoping once I get past this part though, it will be easier going. Hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment